Are you hosting a street event, and are looking for some serious, magical fun and entertainment? Something that will leave your guests awe-inspired and makes them want to come back next time? Contact your local mystery entertainer!
A word from a sponsor:
Magic is…“Magic is doing something impossible. I'm quite bad at that. Conjuring is pretending like you are pulling off the impossible. Thus, conjuring is pretending to do magic. And I just happen to be pretty good at that!”
-- Emanuel Chester
- Street Markets / Flea Markets;
- Bars and Restaurants;
- Anachronistic, Medieval, Renaissance, and Esoteric/Pagan fairs
- Adults and children alike;
- And more...
What can you expect?
- Memorable, personal, close-up magic;
- Me dressed steampunkily for the occasion;
- Both modern-day and classic magic effects using ropes, rings, coins, cards, cups and balls, etc., involving demonstrations of scientific breakthroughs as well as feats of mentalism;
- A brassy tongue;
- Patter catered to your event;
- No stage illusions, no clownery, no juggling.